10.20.2009

GO GATORS!!

photo courtesy of http://www.google.com/ =-)

EXCITED to report to the internet that our first University of Florida ticket purchase has been successful!  feels like such a moment.  my husband (& i of course) get to watch tim tebow play in real life on november 7th!  also laughing at ourselves because the only (cheap) tickets we could find were in the opponents section- so we plan on being loud obnoxious gator fans amongst those brave tennesseans who plan  on showing up in gator territory.  & tho yes- it's mostly for my husband- i AM truly excited too.  brings back memories of going to UW games with my Dad.  walking, walking, walking- even turning the back of my white chuck taylor sneakers red from blisters- eating at thee original ivar's walk-up fish bar- the excitement & unity of watching live football- the view of lake washington- getting one on one time with my Dad.  good memories. definitely ready to make more here in florida. & i'm kinda sorta hoping for some crisp fall weather... rosy red cheeks, mittens, scarfs, layers, the feeling of winter on it's way - yes. i want all of that.

1 comment:

  1. Something about football games, regardless of being a fan or not..I don't know. I just like them. Sounds like fun!! I bet Zane is excited!!

    ReplyDelete