10.07.2009

lol

have i ever mentioned that i just adore the way my husband makes me laugh!?  he'll come out of nowhere with some funny line & there i am in the middle of Target doubled over, laughing my head off.. & then spontaneously hugging him in the next instant because i just love the way he surprises me with his randomness.  & it doesn't stop there... the laughs just keep on coming when a box of "boo berry" cereal finds it's way into our cart.... & then we see these blue monster washcloths & so the logical next step would of course be to start quoting B.O.B. from monsters vs. aliens -"i got him you guys! don't worry, i won't let go, i'm wearing him down...!"  & then.... as i'm chowing down on my nightly chocolate fix in the form of a silky milk chocolate Dove bar, he innocently asks... so do you feel like a hot fudge sundae from McDonalds? (a suspicious smile spreads across my lips) me: what, do you feel like a hot apple pie? (we sort of have this predictable late night routine...) him: no, i actually just really want a sprite... me: pahaha, your method would be slightly more effective if i wasn't already currently stuffing my face with chocolate!!! he did get his sprite tho.



(quotation at the very end- like the 2:09 mark).

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I can totally imagine this and it makes me miss you guys that much more. :-) Dont you just love those moments. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna...you're not going to believe this but last Monday when I was getting groceries...I saw the Boo Berry, and Count Chocula Cereals at the store and guess WHO I thought of...I wanted to put some in the grocery cart just for thinking of you...but I knew it would just SIT in the cupboard, uneaten b'cos you're not here!! =(

    ReplyDelete