10.07.2009

fitness 1 update, day 4

i passed my test yesterday. tho i did put the erector spinae in the wrong place (it's in the middle of your low back- who knew? i assumed it was a muscle that hugged your spine but apparently i was trying to invent a new muscle group- whoops) other than that, i'm officially a fitness floor staff member.  1 department down, 3 to go.  bring on the anxiety!  i also flew solo today , no mr. ron to follow around & advise me which brought on massive anxiety, but i survived finger dust checks from the boss lady/mopping up overflown toilets/being paged into the owners office (way scary- tho very much anti-climatic- i just had to check on some air filters) & my first solo orientation. so all is well that ends well.  can't wait to feel comfortable enough to talk with authority about the equipment & other fitness related questions...that's when the real fun will begin...=)   

2 comments:

  1. It will come with time. I'm over here cheering you on. Wish I was over there cheering you on though.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Boy...Ashlee said my words, so I will ditto her...she beat me to it...I'll be your cheerleader from Arizona =D

    ReplyDelete