10.20.2009

funnyish story

i remember opening my brand new giant sized hershey chocolate bar that brings me great happiness, on some days more than others. i remember laughing to myself when i caught a glimpse of a "best if used by september 2010" AS IF annnny chocolate in my house would EVER last that long, yaaaah right.  the front door was open- i was giddy because the air was crispy & cool-& then my eyes were droopy... & then i woke up like 7 hours later & i looked down to find my legs completely covered in melted chocolate & "oh my word" my couch has three huge melted clumps of chocolate on them & my skirt has one big mass of chocolate stuck to it. WOOOW.  when does one's choclate obsession just go too far???  no more sleeping with it! 

2 comments:

  1. I remember a like story with my bubble gum...went to bed with a huge wad in my mouth and woke up with it all over me, my hair, and my bed...it was an icky mess...but guess what....I was still in my crib...I wasn't an adult hoarding my chocolate...that is funny!!!!! I can picture it now...and Oh, what a waste of chocolate! ha ha (Can you imagine my mom and dad letting me go to bed with that huge gob of gum in my mouth????)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha. Maybe you need some un-meltable chocolate to be able to sleep with? :) funny.

    ReplyDelete