3.11.2010

CHOPS!!

is it just me or does Chops just command an exclamation point after it!? 

so sarah & terry raved about this fancy grill called Chops!  It was uh-mazing.  Unfortunately on day two of Zoloft: Part II + the swimming/biking/kayaking...  I was feeling prriiiittty tuckered out.  I was a pretty lousy dinner guest i'll admit.  It was such good food all the same.

Is Zane not the cutest nerd you have EVER seen in your life? I just want to eat him!  I occasionally do take small unnoticable chunks out of him.  Oh!  He is just so adorable.  And all mine. 

Parsley infused olive oil + butter + sourdough.  Genius!

I have never seen Zane express so much emotion as he did over his prime rib.  He muttered & grunted sweet nothings the.whole.dang.time.  I was slightly jealous. 

I asked Sarah if i had anything stuck in my teeth.  I did. 

We had such full bellies! i think we all thought we might just pop. so my love asked me out for a stroll with him during the hour of twilight & we walked it off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment