3.24.2010

wednesdays

i've come to love wednesdays. 

wednesdays are my late days.  i can sleep in til 11 if i want to because i don't have to be to work til 1.  that means i can stay up late on tuesday nights & not regret it the next morning. 

also wednesdays zane has started this tradition of bringing me something at work.  the first week was a bouquet of wildflowers (my favorite).  the second week was a single yellow carnation with pink edges.  the third week was a cupcake with green sprinkles for st. paddy's day.  and today was a publix sub & my favorite chocolate. 

he ate with me in my office.  he's never seen where i actually spend my days at the gym before.  it was fun.

today really felt like spring.  it was 72 degrees. i still wore a coat, but i didn't feel so chilled like i usually do.   and when i left work tonight i got a whiff of "dirt" or "fertilizer" or a combination.  anyway it smelled so good & fresh 

i wore my new all white mini-dress from banana.  it was an $80 dress that i got for $14.  bargains like that make me smile

mini-dresses, stilettos, my freshly straightened hair (with my new hot pink straightener! it's so pretty!) & lots of foundation distracted me from my skin that went all teenager on me this week.

one of my best friends who i consider my sista from anotha motha celebrated her 23rd year today.  i missed her so much i left her two voicemails=)

after work i crossed off FIVE things off my "to-do" list. so satisfying. 

& then i got a surprise text from care bear who is in town for the night unexpectedly.  now i'm anticipating a fun girls night...

yay for wednesdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment