3.26.2010

happy things

a pretty lavendar hydrangea.  one of my favorites.  makes me happy when i see it on our kitchen table when i walk thru the front door.
hot pink accessories.  a girls best friend.
old skool little boy undies made for big boys & rubber neon sunglass necklace thingies.  things for my brothers 20th birthday.  hey a girl is obligated to keep her little brother humble.
the book zane is glued to every night. learning how to be a good doggy daddy.
raspberry bubbly with real raspberries
chocolate frosted cake
zane's request for dinner last night.  spinach salad with summer fruit.  so fresh & tasty.  plus my new stash of mags full of springy inspiration. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I love, love, love Spring too. I like your springy looking things too...the fruit salad looks lovely...makes me think of the magazines this time of the year. Did you make the sweet cake with the sprinkles...the sprinkles ARE important you know! :-) And your hydranga is a welcome burst of life and color on your table...So many pretty things, so little time and money...but it's the little additions that add a lot and they don't have to cost a lot to make you realize spring has sprung!

    ReplyDelete