3.03.2010

we are SO back in business dude.

ok let's be real. "we are getting closer to being back in business," is the more accurate statement that should be used. but never mind that silly little reality & let us just focus on the case in point: my love for music has been revived y'all. & by love, i mean that feeling of just pure, uncontaminated euphoria when certain songs come in contact with my ear drums.  you know the kind that makes you feel entirely alive & like you could possibly explode with energy?

um yah. IT'S BACK!!!!!

this song called sweet little thing by alessandro viale ft. vaanya diva totally helped.  i added the youtube edit that i adore for your listening pleasure. and by yours i really mean mine. hey, lets not forget. it's my blog afterall. + the picture that accompanies the video is pretty. i'm picturing me there. with zane. that man i am freaking in love with. and if there was ever a time that i wanted to shout that out on a rooftop so everyone could hear how much i freaking love that man. that time is now.


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I wish I could view the U-Tube video but I think its just this OLD computer isn't bringing it in. Oh well...I'm glad you're enjoying things like MUSIC...that's music to my ears...
    Love you...mama

    ReplyDelete