3.26.2010

satisfaction is...

satisfaction today was brought courtesy of:

-warm sunshiney weather
-energy granted to do afternoon errand running like:
-setting up automatic bill pay for state farm
-finding out about this really cool life insurance policy where you get all the premiums back in 20-years, so basically its like a savings account that doubles as a life insurance policy (God forbid we ever need it!)
-meeting my love for lunch at sonny's
-mailing some overdue things at the post office. 
-finding two perfect fathers day gifts
-finding the perfect baby gift for newly expecting amigos
-new csi: miamis in our mailbox (horatio caine might be a cornball, but the beautiful floridian scenery & colors are worth it ok!)
-a long overdue conversation with my mama
-inspiration to have dinner ready for zane when he got off work
-new magazines with inspiring wonderful springy ideas
-new taylor swift mag with pretty pix
-inspiration to write in spanish
-laughing until tears came out of my eyes while introducing zane to some kendra episodes
-a surprise letter & aidan's newest school pix with a real live bunny!

love the days that feel like a reset button for my brain.  can't wait for the continued feelings of renewal that spring brings. 

3 comments:

  1. Liked all your "satisfaction" blog entries. Actually heard about most of them on the telephone, but fun to be reminded of them again on here...see, it's just the small things that go a long way to bring a little smile, or a little bit of satisfaction...start writing them down and putting them on paper, you realize there are LOTS of things that can keep us content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I've just recently discovered Kendra's show and I loooove it. I only get to watch it when I come home so it's a treat. She's so entertaining. Nothing better than taking a break from our own lives to enjoy someone else's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the 2 cards in the mail. One made me laugh, one made me cry. I love you Punkin! I don't care if you are 75 (and I'm still alive) you'll always be Punkin to me! Thanks for making my day!

    ReplyDelete